In the four years since the business began, it’s been a pretty small operation. That’s not really changing, but with all the changes our family is about to experience, I think it’s time to bring on an additional set of hands to keep things running optimally around the studio. I’ve had one intern in the past and it worked out wonderfully, so, we’re gonna open things up for another intern to join our team for this coming fall semester (roughly September-December).
Interested? Here are some of the details:
• Must attend and assist at 10-15 f|f weddings over the course of the semester
• Spend around 4-8 hours per week in the studio
• Must reside in the greater Jackson, Mississippi area for the full duration of the semester term
• Monthly one-on-one training sessions with Robby to critique photos, test shoot, and learn technique
• This is an unpaid position
I’m looking for someone with a passion for photography, with or without the aspiration to pursue it professionally. A kind heart and teachable spirit would be a definite plus. Oh, and fun people get preferential treatment.
If you’re interested, send in a contact form via the link at the top of the blog and we’ll be in touch. All inquiries must be submitted by Friday, August 12.